- EASES CHRONIC PAIN & INFLAMMATION – This Advanced Pain Relief Cream is formulated to deliver warm therapy for plantar fasciitis, carpal tunnel syndrome, tennis elbow, tendonitis, heel pain, fibromyalgia, Achilles tendon, and many more!
- QUICK-ABSORBING FORMULA – Our topical salve is designed to be easily absorbed by the skin, allowing you to experience powerful comforting effects in just a matter of seconds after application.
- RELIABLE & LONG-LASTING RELIEF – Unlike patches or other palliative balms, this one will soothe your sore muscles for hours, giving you a much-needed rest that lasts all day.
- PROVEN TO REDUCE PAIN SYMPTOMS – We use only clinically tested and FDA-approved ingredients that provide the same relaxing and healing effects as prescription creams and patches. Reliaderm is not tested on animals made with USP-grade ingredients and is free of parabens, and propylene glycol
- NO STRONG ODORS OR STAINS – Most topical pain relievers leave an overpowering scent on your body and marks on your clothes. Advanced Pain Relief Cream Reliaderm is greaseless with a mild scent that vanishes in seconds.
Advanced Pain Relief Cream RELIADERM Active Ingredients
25% Methyl Salicylate
Methyl Salicylate, also known as wintergreen oil, is a natural product from certain plant species. For centuries, it has been used by many cultures for its pain-relieving properties. When applied topically, it reduces swelling and inflammation at the site.
Menthol has some local anesthetic and anti-inflammatory properties. It also acts as a weak kappa opioid receptor agonist making it an analgesic. Its ability to chemically trigger the cold-sensitive TRMP8 receptors in the skin is responsible for its cooling sensation when applied topically. It also enhances the efficacy of other topical applications by increasing penetration via vasodilation.
Capsaicin is an active component of hot peppers and produces a burning sensation on the skin. It is thought to decrease and deplete the synthesis, storage, and release of substance P, a powerful neurotransmitter.